When I heard the topic of my blog "Priorities,"
I was horrified because that's something that I have struggled with for years.
Even now I can’t say what priorities I actually have, but I’m quite sure about
my most important priority and that’s love. It’s not long time ago when I
realized that without the person that I love I can’t exist. I need the support
and the security that there is someone who will be there for me every time I
will need and who will love me and take care of me when bad times come. Of
course it’s mutual because I need someone I can take care of as well. I love
making person, who I care about, feel happy and I’m here to support him and help
him if he’s in trouble. I can’t imagine that there would be no one I could be
there for. And this is valid to my family and friends as well, so I guess that
it’s my priority number two because I would go to the end of the world for them,
if they want me to. I think that having family makes us feel more secure and capable
to cope with hostile world and I really need this kind of support.
I feel happy reading your post about love and family. Nowadays most of the people care only about money, career and all the material things that in fact means nothing and can disappear in one second. But our family and love for others is more valuable and nobody can steal it from you :-) I absolutely agree with your priorities, for me it's also very important to share love and enjoy every second with my family.
OdpovědětVymazatI fully understand your horror when you’ve heard about the task Priorities. Personally, this task made me think hard about my priorities concerning my future husband and whether my current partner fulfils this “fantasy” or not. Nevertheless, I can say I like your assignment. It’s nice you find love such important and I think you’re quite romantic. As I see it, a family is one of the most important stuff, as you said, and I appreciate my family’s support.
OdpovědětVymazat