I choose the picture that is really close
to me. As you can see it’s about dancing. You can see few people dancing in the
rain on the street and there is a plenty of other people watching and cheering
them on. I like this picture because it expresses a lot truthful things about
dancing. Firstly, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you are. You can be a different
nationality and still you can understand each another, you can be black or
white or whatever – it doesn’t matter because the only thing that is valuable
is how good you are and how much you enjoy dancing. Moreover, it’s not
important where you are. You can dance everywhere – on the dance floor, on the
street, in nature, in a train, in a shower – simply everywhere where music is
playing.
Secondly, you don’t even need to be a
dancer to enjoy dancing. As you can see people standing around dancing people
are cheering them on, they’re moving as well and they look really happy even it’s
raining – when dancing no one cares about being wet or whatever – you’re just
dancing or watching it and nothing is more important at that moment.
And finally, dancing is an activity that
creates a specific group of people who share something special and no one else
can understand to this community.
What to say at the end? …I’m a dancer, I
love it and I’m proud of it!

Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat