Even now I remember the day when I finally
saved up as much money as I needed form my own TV. I was so excited because I was
saving a really long time. And when I had finally enough money for it, I was
the happiest person in the world. I also remember the time spent in front of
this TV and what and how many series I was watching. However, I'm not watching
this TV anymore these days. I still have this old, huge TV covered with dust at
home, but I haven't turned it on for several years... I think it doesn't even
have a cable anymore and I don't even know when it disappeared. I simply don't
need this TV any longer. And why? Well, I can't say that I'm not watching any
series or films, but I usually watch them via Internet. This way is more
comfortable and there are no stupid advertisements that prolong the film from
two hours to three. Moreover, I rather spend my free time by doing more
valuable things than watching TV. I rather go out with my friends, spend
this time with my boyfriend, o for a walk or do my hobbies. All these
activities are more valuable to me than spending time in front of the TV and to
be honest it’s also much healthier… ;)

Well, if I had PS I think I would be using my TV as well :D
OdpovědětVymazat