I have no clearly defined style of music. I
am listening everything that catches my attention somehow. Sometimes there is a
song that I heard somewhere (for example in radio, film or in advertisement)
and then it plays in my mind all day and I can't get rid of it.
Usually there
is only one or two songs from one interpret that I like, so it’s useless to
have whole album from these interprets. However, there are few interprets that I really like.
One of my favorite interprets is Florence
and the Machine, who has a quite extravagant style, but some of her song
have been played in radio recently. The
next author that I like is Adele, whose
voice is amazing and many of her songs gladden my heart.
Another popular interprets
are Ellie Goulding, Of Monster & Men
or Parov Stelar who makes very engaging music – you can listen for example
this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ueJ4-lTa1s, which always makes me feel playful.
As I said there is hundreds of authors that
made a song that grabbed my attention somehow so it would be a long list to
name all songs that I like.
There is one more view of music that I
have. I’m a dancer so I am not only listening music such as many people around
me, I am dancing on it. When I hear a song, first thing about which I am
thinking is its musical rhythm and what dance I could dance on this music. It also means
that music is really important for me because without music I could not dance…
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat