pondělí 7. dubna 2014

Lost sleep - lost neurons

I’ve read the article about the loss of sleep. I think that it involves almost every student, so I decided to share this article. I can say that I sleep less than 6 hours per day during a regular working week and I think that it’s a quite average situation. Every night, when I go to the bed at one o’clock with the thought that I’m getting up at half past six in the morning, I’m promising myself that I can make it up at the weekend. Now I now that it’s wrong! As the article says – the brain isn’t as forgiving as we hoped. Basically, the article says that some researchers proved that lost sleep could mean los neurons and I think that no one can argue that neurons are quite important in our brain. It’s not certain if our brain can recover from neuron loss, and if it even matters, but I personally think that we don’t have as many neurons to kill them by not going to sleep. Moreover, it’s commonly known that if you take a good sleep, you’ll be fresher and your mind will be clear and bright. What I carry off this article? Sleep at least 8 hours per day and don’t study instead because it’s not worthy nor helpful!



If interested in this article, you can find it here: https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/scicurious/lost-sleep-could-mean-lost-neurons

1 komentář:

  1. I must laugh while reading your article, because last year I was doing exactly the same mistake! I remember watching some stupid movie at one o'clock at night and my eyes just didn't want to close...in the morning I was angry with myself and I always promised that I won't do it again. But you know, you do it again and again...this year I became maybe old or whatever, but I go to sleep before midnight and in the morning I'm waking up with a smile :-) great start of a day, I can highly recommend!

    OdpovědětVymazat