My happiest realm belongs to the extensive
forest Du Weldenvarden. This enchanting, inscrutable and mysterious piece of
land full of magic and supernatural creatures is a place where I would love to
spend the rest of my life. In deep shadows of this forest are hidden Elves –
the immemorial and wisdom race. The elves could sing plants into growing into
different shapes and patterns. Every house in Ellesmera, the ancient city
hidden in the deepest part of the forest just between the most immense trees, was
sung from a tree. This means that in winsome Du Weldenvarden everything is natural.
Sunshine thrust its way through spreading tree crowns and these little rays of
light illuminate diverse plants and creatures living in this forest. A bare eye
can’t see even the smallest part of the forest because it’s so dense that it
makes it almost impenetrable. It hides an incredible number of secrets. It’s
the wildest and the most peaceful place at the same time. It would be breath-taking
experience to spend some time in this forest in harmony with nature.

It's from the book Eragon ;)
OdpovědětVymazatIt sounds amazing. I simply admire your imagination. It could be truly interesting to be able to visit such a place. The only thing I’m not sure about is the face-to-face encounter with these supernatural beings. :) As I was reading your description it reminded me these remarkable movies that I like such as Avatar, Lord of the Rings or Hobbit. Actually, it made me to watch them again. :)
OdpovědětVymazatWell, I'm glad that you liked it and that it has such influence on you ..there's never enough fantasy :)
OdpovědětVymazat