As I see it, this course is one of the best
at this university. Lessons are well-prepared and always entertaining. We are
discussing topics that are interesting and related to current situations (for
example during the Christmas’ lesson we talked about Christmas topics), our
teacher is trying to make our lesson interesting and funny, so he sings songs
with us and plays videos in order to improve our pronunciation which I really
appreciate. In my point of view I have learnt a lot during these lessons. I
have improved my pronunciation and I understand grammar that we have discussed
because it was explained in an understandable way. I also liked most of homework
because it was made in modern and also enjoyable way (for example blog or
songs).
I have only two little negative objections – I would like to focus more to
listening skills and it would be good if you could write at least one or two comments to our articles in order to get a feedback.
Finally, I really appreciate obliging and
forthcoming approach of Mgr. Vít because I think that it is the best way how to
teach.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat