Hello! Welcome to my university blog.
My name is Monika and I’m ordinary girl
from ordinary small village near Chrast, but during the academic year I live in
Pardubice where I study at local university. As I said previously, I’m
ordinary, but there is something that makes me a little bit different from
other girls at my age – I’m a dancer. Now it is five years since I have tried
dancing and have fallen in love with it. I started as a ballroom dancer but
today there’s lack of dancers so I have no partner. It made me think what to do
without a dancer? So I’m trying Latino and Jazz now and it seems to be fun as
well.
And there is another thing that makes me a
little different – I have six siblings. It means that there is noise, chaos and
muddle everywhere in our house. Sometimes it’s like the series of Step by step!
But it’s fine that there is life in our house every day – it would be a little
bit weird for me to be alone at home.
What else? Well, I also help my mother with
the organization called “Křídla pro pěstouny” which is the organization for
those who have children in foster care. I prepare games and competitions for kids
and a program for foster parents. I like it because they are grateful and
children, whose lives were hard, are happy.
In my free time I’m very creative person –
my room and house are full of my products. So I’m never bored.
I think that there is nothing else important... I like music, books, nature and animals like everyone in my surrounding …so that’s me.

Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat